This 1-day course covers the foundational concepts, design considerations, and best practices intended for key stakeholders who will be working on the Snowflake Platform. The course will consist of lecture, demos, and labs on the initial set of foundational topics.
View the COURSE DATASHEET
- •Illustrate the unique and dierentiated architecture of the Snowflake Platform
- •Demonstrate best practices for working with semi-structured data
- •Discuss how Snowflake provides a unique approach to caching
- •Employ Snowflakes method for continuous data protection
Previous Data Warehouse knowledge is assumed.
- •to bring a laptop
- •a Snowflake compatible browser (see options HERE)
- •Data Analysts
- •Data Engineers
- •Data Scientists
- •Database Architects
- •Database Administrators