Exam Registration Instructions
Snowflake's SnowPro Certification exams are delivered through Pearson Vue, and can be taken at any of the 1000+ testing centers located globally or remotely in your home with a virtual proctor.
As a participant of the SnowPro Certification program, candidates are required to review and accept Snowflake’s Certification Terms & Conditions during the registration process. Failure to agree to these terms will not allow you to register for any Snowflake exam.
Creating a Snowflake Certification Portal Account
- Navigate to the Snowflake Certification Portal click “Create New Profile” to create your account. Your first name and last name should match your government ID/passport. If you do not have a last name, please enter a . in the last name field. Timezone selection will be based on the address entered on your profile.
- Complete all required fields and read through the Snowflake Certification Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to create an account if you do not agree to the terms.
- Click ‘Create Account’
Registering for a Snowflake Exam at PearsonVue
- Login to your Snowflake Certification Portal account. Click “Available Certifications”. This will populate your eligible exams.
- Start an exam application by clicking on the exam you would like to register for.
- Finalize exam application and submit. (Make sure to check your first/last name + address on the application.
- The status of your exam application will appear on the Home dashboard.
- Once approved, on the Home Dashboard, click ‘schedule your exam with Pearson Vue’. This will take you to PearsonVue to complete registration and to schedule your exam.
- Schedule your exam by clicking on the exam name under Pre-approved Exams.
- Select the delivery option (online or at a test center), date, and time you want to take the exam. Be sure to review the reschedule and cancellation policy and agree to the Snowflake Certification Agreement.
- Follow payment instructions and click submit.
- You should receive an email confirming your purchase and registration within 2 hours and you should see the scheduled exam on the Home dashboard of the Snowflake Certification Portal.
Pearson VUE ID Requirements
Pearson VUE Identification (ID) Requirements can be found here.
Pearson VUE Japan ID Requirements can be found here.
Online vs at a Test Center
Can't decide between going into a testing center or taking the exam at home with an online proctor? Check out PearsonVue's helpful resources for test takers here.