Exam Registration Instructions
Snowflake's SnowPro Certification exams are delivered through Pearson Vue, and can be taken at any of the 1000+ testing centers located globally or remotely in your home with a virtual proctor.
As a participant of the SnowPro Certification program, candidates are required to review and accept Snowflake’s Certification Terms & Conditions during the registration process. Failure to agree to these terms will not allow you to register for any Snowflake exam.
Creating a Snowflake Certification Portal Account
- Navigate to the Snowflake Certification Portal click “Create New Profile” to create your account. Your first name and last name should match your government ID/passport. If you do not have a last name, please enter a . in the last name field. Timezone selection will be based on the address entered on your profile.
- Complete all required fields and read through the Snowflake Certification Terms and Conditions. You will not be able to create an account if you do not agree to the terms.
- Click ‘Create Account’
Registering for a Snowflake Exam at PearsonVue
- Login to your Snowflake Certification Portal account. Click “Available Certifications”. This will populate your eligible exams.
- Start an exam application by clicking on the exam you would like to register for.
- Finalize exam application and submit. (Make sure to check your first/last name + address on the application.
- The status of your exam application will appear on the Home dashboard.
- Once approved, on the Home Dashboard, click ‘schedule your exam with Pearson Vue’. This will take you to PearsonVue to complete registration and to schedule your exam.
- Schedule your exam by clicking on the exam name under Pre-approved Exams.
- Select the delivery option (online or at a test center), date, and time you want to take the exam. Be sure to review the reschedule and cancellation policy and agree to the Snowflake Certification Agreement.
- Follow payment instructions and click submit.
- You should receive an email confirming your purchase and registration within 2 hours and you should see the scheduled exam on the Home dashboard of the Snowflake Certification Portal.
Pearson VUE ID Requirements
Online vs at a Test Center
Can't decide between going into a testing center or taking the exam at home with an online proctor? Check out PearsonVue's helpful resources for test takers here.