The Snowflake on-demand Cost Governance course provides participants with the core knowledge and skills to successfully examine, control, and optimize costs to maximize use of Snowflake credits.
View the course datasheet
Course Access Terms
On-Demand materials will be available to users for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of enrollment. Complete subscription terms and conditions are located in the Snowflake SOW for Training.
Key Benefits of On-Demand Learning
- •Flexibility to learn at your own pace and schedule
- •Access content and learning materials as often as needed any time and place during the Term
- •Summarize how Snowflake supports cost governance through proactive management, control, and optimization of credit consumption.
- •Apply Snowflake best practices to facilitate effective cost governance.
- •Carry out cost governance on Snowflake for a sample organization.
- •Use Snowflake dashboards to: (i) obtain an overall picture of spend; and (ii) drill down into specific spend.
- •Employ a chargeback model to enable attribution of spend to organizational groups.
- •Establish guardrails to enable regulation of consumption and protect against overspend.
- •Identify usage anomalies.
- •Examine detailed usage data provided by Snowflake to identify possible resource consumption optimizations.
- •Basic knowledge of SQL is recommended, but not required.
- •Familiarity with Snowflake Administration
- •Experience analyzing data
- •Central Snowflake financial operations administrators
- •Technical administrators who manage and monitor spend