This 1-day Data Governance add-on course covers the fundamental concepts and capabilities offered by Snowflake in the area of data management to improve data governance including increased data security, improved data quality, and better regulatory compliance. This course consists of lecture, hands-on labs, and discussions.
View the COURSE DATASHEET
- •Detect and classify sensitivity of data
- •Track sensitivity of data and usage by applying tags
- •Increase accuracy of external data
- •Anonymize data
- •Secure and control sensitive data using policy-based row access
- •Secure and control sensitive data using policy-based data masking
- •Track who accesses data and access history
- •Provide governed data access to data lakes
- •One of the following courses: Fundamentals, Data Engineering, Data Analyst.
- •A background in database administration or management is required.
- •to bring a laptop
- •a Snowflake compatible browser (see options HERE)
IMPORTANT: This advanced course assumes participants have completed the Fundamentals course or have previous experience using Snowflake.
- •Data Engineers
- •Data Architects
- •Snowflake Administrators