This Snowflake on-demand course covers the foundational concepts, design considerations, and best practices intended for key stakeholders who will be working on the Snowflake Data Cloud. This course is a required prerequisite for any of the role-based courses; Administering Snowflake, Snowflake Data Engineering, or Snowflake Data Science.
View the course datasheet
Course Access Terms
On-Demand materials will be available to users for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of enrollment. Complete subscription terms and conditions are located in the Snowflake SOW for Training.
Key Benefits of On-Demand Learning
- •Flexibility to learn at your own pace and schedule
- •Outline the unique and differentiated architecture of the Snowflake Cloud Data.
- •Employ Snowflake’s continuous data protection features.
- •Discuss Snowflake’s unique approach to caching.
- •Summarize the information provided by Snowflake’s Explain Plan.
- •Explain how information provided by Query Profile helps you explore the performance of your query.
- •Load and transform data.
- •Data Engineers
- •Data Scientists
- •Database Architects
- •Database Administrators