This on-demand course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to successfully take advantage of the Snowflake capabilities that can support the healthcare and life sciences industries. Participants will use the Snowflake Data Cloud to work with healthcare data, healthcare data models, and observational studies.
View the course datasheet
Course Access Terms
On-Demand materials will be available to users for a period of up to six (6) months from the date of enrollment. ** Complete subscription terms and conditions are located in the Snowflake SOW for Training.
Key Benefits of On-Demand Learning
- •Flexibility to learn at your own pace and schedule
- •Access content and learning materials as often as needed any time and place during the Term
- •Load electronic health record (EHR) data in the Health Level Seven (HL7) Fast Healthcare Interoperability
- •Resources (FHIR) healthcare standard into Snowflake tables to support your data analysis.
- •Query semi-structured healthcare data using Snowflake’s native JSON capabilities and create tabular views that are easy to query.
- •Apply Snowflake data security and governance capabilities to secure Protected Health Information (PHI) data.
- •Perform observational analysis on individual and cohort patient data using the standard Observational.
- •Medical Outcomes Partnership (OMOP) Common Data Model (CDM).
- •Consume data shared with you in Snowflake to provide seamless access to OMOP CDM vocabulary data for consistent analysis interpretation.
- •Create visualizations and shareable dashboards to support analysis results.
- •Healthcare Data Integration Architects
- •Healthcare Database Developers
- •Biomedical Informatics Data Analysts
- •Biomedical Research Data Analysts
- •Biomedical Informatics Data Scientists
- •Clinical Data Scientists
- •Clinical Informaticists
- •Informatics Consultants